Australian Government Hearing Services Program

If you hold an Australian Pension Concession Card, a Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card or a Department of Veterans’ Affairs White Card issued for specific conditions that include hearing loss, you may be eligible to receive hearing services under the government program.

To check if you are eligible for the government program or just want more information, follow our link to the Office of Hearing Services website.  Alternatively, you can call us or visit our office and we can check your eligibility.  We would require your name, date of birth and Centrelink number to provide this service.

0 468